Casella is excited to extend its partnership with the Town of Kensington and convert its collection to an automated system. This page will provide all necessary information Kensington residents will need to understand the changes to the Town’s curbside collection program.
Trash and recycling collection occurs weekly on Monday.
Here is the holiday schedule for the year after service begins:
- Labor Day: Monday, September 6, 2021: One-day Delay (Service September 7, 2021)
- Thanksgiving: Thursday, November 25, 2021: No Delay
- Christmas: Saturday, December 25, 2021: No Delay
- New Year's Day: Sunday, January 1, 2022: No Delay
- Memorial Day: Monday, May 30, 2022: One-day Delay (Service May 31, 2022)
- Independence Day: Monday, July 4, 2022: One-day Delay (Service July 5, 2022)
The Town's announcement of changes to trash and recycling program: Click Here to Read
Please take note of these key dates:
August 17-20, 2021 – Cart delivery
August 23, 2021 – Casella will collect and dispose of unwanted bins and barrels. Please write “Take with Trash” on container.
August 30, 2021 – Start of Automated Collection